Wednesday, 22 February 2017

When no one listens, I write.

So today, I have decided to start blogging because I think this might help me to express my feelings in a good way. I have been going through a lot of troubles in my life. And I would probably said that 2016 was the darkest time since it gave so many problems that somehow change me into a really negative person. I told to myself that, 2017 will be a great year for me. Not really a good starter that I have been through since 2017 comes but eventually I would make it happens. I am not only dreaming but also I believe that somehow, things will happen the way I want it to happen. I will spend more of my time on writing because I want to learn more about life and how God wants me to feel all the love that He gives to us. I promise to myself that I will stop hurting the ones that I love the most and the most important is I will stop hurting my own self.


Till then,
debichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment